In the Master of Engineering program, you will take specialized technical classes with a core of business leadership and management courses. A required internship or a project completes the degree.
Duke’s Pratt School of Engineering offers Master of Engineering degrees in various areas of technology concentration—areas where we are leading the field—and you have the opportunity to pick the path that suits your particular interests.
Visit our discipline-specific websites for more information:
- AI for Product Innovation
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computational Mechanics & Scientific Computing
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Financial Technology
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Photonics & Optical Sciences
- Risk Engineering